Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dark Chocolate Icecream

Hi everyone! Hope you had a good day/night.
Mine was alright.

It's been a week since I changed my food lifestyle & feel really good. Always feeling light is a really good feeling. (Totally different kind of good feeling I get from the rain).
I treated  myself to Maltesers  ice cream & it tasted kinda thick for me. Maybe it's because I haven't had it in a long time :p

Late afternoon, I was kinda lazy while drawing so I tried out think makeup tutorial I saw on Youtube.
How to do Make Up like KARA's Goo Hara (K-Pop group) (Click the link).

Here's how it turned out on me.














I really liked how this make up made me feel. I'm no expert but I felt my eyes opened up even more.
It'd be interesting if you tried & let me know how did it turn out for you ^-^

Tonight's dinner:













Yup. Turkey slices on brown bread with 2 cheeses. I made a mistake adding lots of mozzarella cheese coz, although it tasted good, it stuffed my stomach pretty quick.
As I finished watching tv, it was 10:30pm and I was already exhausted but I need to work out since I didn't do anything yesterday. It doubled my exhaustion so I did it pretty quick & here I am writing this about to go to sleep as I listen to my new addiction song.

Super Junior Ryeowook- Smile Again

Weither you're into K-Pop or not, I hope you take the time to listen to this song & enjoy it. Even if you don't understand the meaning, the singer (Ryeowook) has a soft & delicate voice. I love it so much that I feel like crying just from listening to it. The track has been released only few hours ago so~
Well hope you enjoy it <3

Take care everyone ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment