Saturday, November 13, 2010

Chocolate Marshmellows

Good Everyone! (or good evening to you ^^)

I somewhat had a tough night as I tried to go to sleep. Well I end up waking up @ 5:11 am & few minutes later the dawn prayer began. I got up to pray & when finished, I couldn't go back to sleep until like 7-ish (thank goodness it was weekend). I woke up @ 9:30 am & right now I feel so much anger~
*sigh* I also feel s0o0o tired~ >.>

Yesterday was good. I went to my cousin's house & we did our usual~Watched Will & Grace Season 5 & she showed me a new game in XBox 360 called "Fable 3" (if you're a gamer, check it out it's pretty k0ool). My camera died on me yesterday so there's no pictures~ Sorry :<

I hope you all have a good day/night. I'm wishing it for myself too 'coz I got some things to do~
Bye Bye!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment