Sunday, January 2, 2011

Candy Canes

Merry Belated Christmas & Happy New Year!!!
How are you all are doing? I almost missed another week of no update!!!
Sorry ^-^;

Well really not much happened, just full of excitment and anxiety of what 2011 has in store for us.
Kinda scary, huh? Like, a surprise party you'd rather not have/attend to.

It's been getting colder here in Dubai, so I got out all the sweaters and jackets that I have XD














In the last 2 weeks of December, I've been into shimmer makeup~












yes shimmery eyes. it's not very clear but it's suppose to be emerald shimmer on my bottom eyelash.

For dinner, I got myself in the kitchen to make french toast!~















I don't eat white bread so I used brown bread instead. It tastes a tad bit different but still good~
I drank it with milk & honey :D

I hope you all have a wonderful new year <3

No comments:

Post a Comment