Saturday, January 15, 2011

Chocolate Berries n' Cream

Hey everyone! Been a long while hasn't it?
Been another busy week+laziness~ ugh I should stop letting laziness get to me~

Well one thing that I'm unexpectedly excited about is Wild Wadi's new slides!
They even have their own youtube channel where they posted the launch of the rides~ Seems scary yet pretty awesome :p
The slides are called Tantrum Alley & Burj Surj. Both hold the concept of tornadoes & storms. Tantrum Alley has 3 'tantrums' that  will take you around and around, & Burj Surj has 2 'bowls' that goes really fast.
Here's the link to their channel & video of the launch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_BzeFClTmE
Their Facebook fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/wildwadi
You can follow them @wildwadidubai
Link to their website: http://www.jumeirah.com/en/Hotels-and-Resorts/Wild-Wadi/

Another thing I'm literally hooked up to is: Twitter!
I guess it's one of those things that you need people to tell you how it actually works (unless you love exploring and trying out alot ^^). In my case, I had a Twitter account somewhere in the beginning of 2010 (thts as close as I can remember) but never understood it 100% until I had a valuable opportunity to talk to social media experts to tell me everything about twitter and also introduced me to TweetDeck (a very useful software where you get the tweets instantly & manage it, I'm probably not explaining it so please google it). I also downloaded Ubertweet in my Blackberry so if I need to tweet, I use my phone without the need to use my laptop :p even if you have to tweet more than 140 words, it can automatically tweet using Tweelonger.com. You don't need to log in to tweetlonger.com to tweet long or even if uploading pics & vids, it'll automatically upload using Plixi (or other photo share site that has Twitter )!

If you like, you can follow me @herroyalsweet

This coming week,  it'll be absolutely exhausting XP many meetings to attend with my bosses~

All I can do is look forward to the future & just do my best!! <3

Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment