Sunday, December 5, 2010

Belguim Chocolate Delight

Hi everyone!!! Hope you're doing well ^-^
I'm doing well~

Here's an update of what happened last week:

Sunday 28th-I attended a training regarding with Social Media & including it in my organization. I met alot of seniors & experts in the digital world. Eventhough it was like 6-8 hours long, it's still awesome & worth learning.

Monday-Wednesday was work. When I got home, a lovely package arrived for me & OMG I was really excited!!
I ordered some stuff from YesAsia.com just to see how the whole online process works & successfully after like 4-5 weeks, I got my package :D (Lovely way to end my week~)
Here are the items that I ordered:

It came in this big white box :D



















 Starting from top left going downwards & around to the right side)Etude House's Love Coach Fragrance & Lip Kit which contains a lip balm, lip gloss & perfume.  Tony Molly Whipping BB Cream. Canmade Gradation Wink Eye color in the shade of Strawberry Tart. Anna Sui lip gloss # 703. Etude House x Sanrio mini lip balm #1 Mini Peach.


 Here's a close up of the packaging of the BB cream.
 I was some what confused as to how to open it. I pulled up the cap and then realize that it was a brush...reminded me of a shaving cream :s then I turned the cap to find the BB Cream flopped up but luckily didn't make a giant mess~
I have tried it twice now & it something I need to use with caution!! It made my face white!!! So the 2nd time, I put small amounts on my finger tips & rubbed around my face. It turned out alright.

Anna Sui's lip gloss is pretty nice. Lovely nude color that I never had before. A little bit sticky though~

Canmake Gradation wink eye shadow is pretty gorgeous except for the fact that it's tiny!! Like you can put it in your makeup bag! Really cute.

Here's how it was with open lid. It's a bit shimmery & really reminded me of chocolate filled strawberry.

 I've done a bit of swatches, sorry if it isn't very clear. It's quite pigmented~

With my order I got a free coin purse~ it is super cute!!

That's the Etude House x Sanrio Hello Kitty Mini lip balm. I didn't it's a cellphone charm~
 Here it is opened. Lovely color & there's a small mirror inside.


Etude House's Love Coach Fragrance & Lip kit.
Lip gloss was super shiny. Perfume smelled pretty but half it was gone!! I really don't know how~ & Last lip balm, pretty good

 I also got a KATE gel eyeliner, except I chose the wrong shade. I received a dark blue color (BLU-1).

This is Homei x Hello Kitty Nail Polish in black color. Lots of pretty glitter with the black. Can't wait to try it!! (hope work wouldn't mind ^-^;)

Kao Asience Shine Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner for damaged, dull and brittle coloured, permed or rebonded hair.
OMG!! That's all I went when I smelled!! :D It smelled really REALLY good!! It has a pretty sweet scent~


 I also got something I've always wanted before: Oil paper!! (there's another word but I can't remember it >.>) Anna Sui Oil Control Paper. You never know when you're you need to wipe out the excess oil on your face ;) It's good for oily skin~
I was also given free samples: Skin Food Wrinkle Eye Cream.
Didn't try it yet~











I wanted to try out yeasasia.com's clothing so I got this Style Mentor's Hooded Knit Pullover. This is how it looks like on the model. On me, well, I'm not petite or thin >.> so it fit me as a jacket and it wasn't as long as it is on the model & the sleeves wasn't long on me~













 Canmake Colorful Nails #32. Cute pink with lots of pretty glitter~ the bottle itself is s0o0o cute!!

Last, Anna Sui's Night of Fancy perfume. Really a fragrance suitable for evening outdoor.















If you love Asian products or just want a change & try out something new, go to www.yesstyle.com & check it out.

Thursday Dec 2nd- my country celebrated 39 years of union & success. The world was colored with red, green, white & black~ A huge sense of patriotism washed on me. I continuously feel grateful for living in a safe united country. We had off from Thursday until today (Sunday).

Quick update on what happened:

Friday-I chilled at home & done continued working on a drawing I'm working on. I also played S4 League (more info click here).

Saturday- I went to visit my cousin. As always, we chilled & watched tv series~

Sunday- mom & I went driving around from 10:30 am & came back for lunch time. I took a few shots as we were out:






















It's been a nice lovey holiday & I wish more will come but :< not anytime soon~

I hope we all have a good week :)

Take Care Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment