Friday, March 25, 2011

Chocolate Eggs

Hey everyone! Long time no writing!!
I feel bad and need to pull myself together and write more!!! I got used to being lazy all the time that it became a good excuse for myself @.@

Got lots to say & show so I hope you stick around to see the fun sweetness I had!

Few weeks back, the Sales department in my office has invited us to Dubai Marina, where people can rent a boat, yacht etc & go around even to the middle of the ocean for like half an hour or so. It's a whole new experience for me and is really k0o0ol!! Personally, since I can't swim, I thank God we had a safe ride & made it back to land safely. Plus the weather dramatically changed from nice summer-ish day to a foggy cold afternoon/evening. 0.0;

We were taken on a yellow speed boat (also known as "rubber duck" in South Africa) & went around for half an hour & the sights are just amazing!!!







 It was amazing! In all honesty, it's one of those things that I'll only do once & never again!!! XD

Last week, I went shopping for 2 reasons: my colleague/friend's birthday was last Tuesday & to buy me a new skin & hair care. All the products I bought from from The Face Shop (just in case, none of them were sponsored).

For my colleague/friend, I got her a blush & also can be used as eye shadow in a shade of "02 Pink Nuance." It's quite shimmery so she can use it when she goes on vacation to the beach! or just in summer :)



From left to right: Trio eyeshadow in the shade of "Gold Brown", matter pink lipstick, tint lip/cheek, liquid eye liner.


From left to right: Maybelline's Volum Express The Colossal Waterproof Mascara (for my colleague/friend), Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in back (for my colleague/friend), Soul Sweet Pleasure perfume, gel eyeliner brush, angled face brush (I used it to apply blush and it's great!), 3 facial masks: rice mask & black bean from the cereal mask sheet collection (for my colleague/friend) & tea tree mask for me.




Lips balms & two lip glosses.


For myself, I bought the Keratin Intense Care line (from left: hair mask, conditioner, shampoo & serum). It smells really good and hope it'll help with my hair problems XO This collection is pretty good for you if you have damaged hair (dyed, using heat on it all the time, hair sprays, chemicals, etc). It's suppose to keep your hair soft, shiny, healthy and decreases your split ends. I'll tell you more about it few weeks time to see if it is actually doing it's thing or not.


I also found a new skin care that I'm happy with so far. From left: Clean Face White Acne Solution Foam Cleanser, Quick & Clean toner & moisturizer.  It's good for oily skin (well it's oil free) with lots of acne and all that. It's been keeping my skin balanced. However, the reason why the sales lady recommended me the Clean Face White line rather than the facial from the Quick & Clean line is because, as she said, my skin is really oily & prone to acne/ pimples (which it is) & needs something stronger. I'll give a better review in 30 days 'coz I heard from beauty gurus that results for skin products don't show until a month later.


I also got the (from left) Clean Face White Post Acne Brightening Serum & Post Acne Nighttime Spot Eraser. They both are suppose to help reduce the acne spots that remains on my face. I'm not sure but I'm beginning to notice the ones in my forehead are decreasing or maybe it was already fading & I didn't notice? I'll take better notice the next time!!



 This week (Sunday 19th) I've been having sore throat which developed into flu & fever & cough. I couldn't risk being off for the day at work. I needed to be there in the office. But yesterday, my manager actually made me go home because she'd rather have me a day off rather than a week 0.o; so I left later in the afternoon on Thursday (24th) and just directly went to bed, to wake up to today (Friday 25th)! It's pretty crazy but I decided to make the most out of my weekend and finally I did something productive for myself (such as writing this long blog post XD).

There are 2 K-pop that I've been into lately. One, his name is K.Will. He's currently promoting his title track "My Heart is Beating." It's such a sweet happy song about confessing your love! I listen to it every single morning! Click on the link to watch with English subtitles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0A-glXs124

The other is from an artist name Wheesung. He just recently made his comeback with the title track "Words That Freezes My Heart" ft. B2ST JunHyung. It's a sad ballad about breaking up & bidding farewell to your love. It's dramatic but worth listening to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQlulxozlmY


There's also randomly stuck in my head. Now, I say randomly because it's one those songs that you listen to once & not like it much but it's stuck in your head!! >.<; well, now, I like it~
This Korean girl group made their comeback few days ago & promoting a track called "Twinkle Twinkle".  Have a look!

http://www.youtube.com/user/LoveKpopSubs#p/u/11/qETDOAwSPRg

Before I bid you goodbye, I would like to share one last thing with you.
As you all know what happened on March 11th at 2:30 pm, a 9.0 mgh earthquake hit the northern part of Japan. Many lost their homes & worse, lives. To help support the victims, here's something you can do. Visit this blogger who create really cute items herself. She made this Japanese-inspired pouch & is selling it. She'll be donating 30%  the Japanese Earthquake Relief Fund. You can read about it here: http://chigu-handmade.blogspot.com/2011/03/donation-to-japan.html?showComment=1301062056511#c210969894984179270

You can also go to Japanese Red Cross & donate there as well: www.jrc.or.jp/english





If you can not donate, then your prayers will definitely help, especially when you mean it from the heart.

Thank you & Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment