Friday, September 30, 2011

Crepe with Chocolate Syrup (Highlights of the Week)

This week has been pretty awesome and I absolutely enjoyed it so much!

My boss got back from vacation on Sunday and we (the team) missed her so much! She got us 'tajin' which is like a small pot-ish thing that they put in salt & cinnamon in Morocco, instead of pepper.

Next week, we got Customer Service week (which is a program prepared by the higher people in the presidency to promote the importance of customer service) and my office mate prepared alot so I hope it works out really well!

OMG on the 27th me and some of my colleagues/friends had the opportunity to watch this!!!




Yup! We went to watch "Joseph Clark- The Music of Queen (Special Opening)"!!! My first umm musical...well it's not really a musical, it's kinda like a concert~ Anyways, it was my first time and it was incredible!! I don't know all of their songs so this concert was an eye opening for me :)
That also made me understand why concerts are awesome and important! When you're there hearing them live, it's amazing and gives you a better reason to love the music! and you are surrounded by people that enjoy it! XD my seat mate and I were just singing along to the songs and the concert got super awesome as it was ending!! Thank you Freddy Mercury and May You Rest in Peace.

After that night, I had a long nice coversation with my best friend and admit to her that I made a long deep reflection about myself. I'm finally starting to be more aware about myself and slowly begin to love myself. I still say things like "it's because I'm stupid" but only because it's a full honest reason to something stupid gone wrong. I'm slowly learning the things that I like to do and to look at as something maybe for a career. MAYBE~ To clarify myself, lately I've been enjoying having people's company and love to talk to them and hear them what they say. I love humanly connection and understanding how our brains works. When no one's around me, I get really sad and lonely! That is so strange and new to me because I used to enjoy being alone!! X0

The next day was my birthday :) I turned 24! The first time in 2 years that I felt so much happiness and gratefulness of the many things that I've gone through and learned. My job, my work place is the BEST! All the colleagues came to me and congratulated to me and made my day a big deal!!! I was continuously speechless when someone congratulates me! I was super happy!
What's awesome about my office is that every month they throw a birthday party for those people's birthday on that month!
My boss took us out to lunch and, of course, I devoured myself with sushi!! No food satisfies me the way sushi does! Not even chocolate!! heheh :D My boss and team member/friend surprised me and my other team member (because he's also September boy) with gifts and cards!! It was amazing what they got me I couldn't believe they got me this!!!




I still couldn't believe it! And the card was cute too! I played it Thursday night and today morning (Friday 30th). It's a super k0oo0l workout! If you love dancing rather than typical exercise, then this is for you.

I love my job and I love my workplace! Very untypical and almost everyone there is young and happy and excited!  I thank all my colleagues for being themselves! And I thank my best friend for being there for me and loving me lots!! I love you!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment